Are you interested in being a Chamber Board Member?
The Bowie Chamber of Commerce is seeking members to serve on its Board of Directors.
There are six (6) vacancies available in 2016 for a three-year term. If you feel that you have the ability and drive to become a Board member, please fill out the form below to apply for a seat.
A Bowie Chamber of Commerce Board Member is one who:
1. Has a strong belief in ethics, community involvement and the purpose of the Chamber of Commerce.
2. Is available to attend monthly meetings, Chamber related business events and various subcommittee meetings.
3. Can commit to a three-year term.
4. Has a great deal of energy, positive attitude, and enthusiasm and will be able to participate in our monthly meetings, programs and fundraisers.
5. Is willing to be a Board Advisor to a Chamber-sponsored council or committee.
6. Can lend expertise in one of the following categories: finance, facilities planning, fundraising, human resources, events, business development and community development.
Please fill out and this form no later than Friday, December 4, 2014.
Bowie Chamber of Commerce at 1616 E. Wise Street, Suite C
Mail to 1616 E. Wise Street, Suite C, Bowie, TX, 76230