- Printed Chamber Membership Directory – listing includes business and individual’s contact information.
- Chamber Website Listing – business name & contact information listed on the Chamber website in both alphabetical order as well as searchable by business type.
- Social Media Promotion – link to online directory listing is shared on the Chamber Facebook as well as other business services/events.
- Monthly eNewsletter Listing – business name, contact information and business description listed and hyperlinked to your website. Special services and events are also included and sent to entire membership.
- Notifications about Chamber Events or news updates sent to membership via email.
- Assurance that the Board of Directors are staying abreast of the issues that affect your business locally, statewide and nationally.
- Mentions on multiple media platforms
- Optional Ribbon Cutting or Re-Grand Openings with Chamber Members, Directors, Staff, and Bowie citizens to celebrate your milestone event at your business location. The ceremony will also be promoted with a photo on the Chamber social media sites, as well as featured in the Chamber eNewsletter and in local news publications.
- Involvement in special events, networking engagements and educational seminars.